Big Bang

2010年11月18日星期四

Need you so much

You had a bz day
and i always free and not hapy
not felling so well today

Although i say
i dun disturb u better la
but everytime i still waiting u de =.=
U din find me oso
Wait u till night le cai sms find u again
and scold u bad >.<
why i dun go find sum things to do ler
always wan kacau u hor
Cant tahan jor!! I am stp gal!!!!
hehe~~zz

Because ur words are my food,
ur breath are my wine.
You are everything to me
I nid u so much

Sometimes soft words of love
can melt the toughest heart

we hav to - Learn it ~ !!


Just nw i hav a home make fruit rojak
wow, nice Thumb up!!!
If gt chance, i make for u ^^

I love ur blog ler~
coz i can noe ur feeling by reading ur blog
and tat time u write abt me ler
when i read ur post i can feel u very mind and care abt me
but nw long time din update new jor de
fas fas la, i wait for ur new post xD

没有评论:

发表评论