Big Bang

2010年8月11日星期三

piano exam ~ over

exam over~ YEA
exam fail~ HAIZ
Yorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~!!!
why ar .. why will like tis de ar
the examiner look so strict ler
and he say de words ... very hard to understand!!!
the sound so weird~!! ding~!!
me already clam down n not scare de ler
but still ...aiya~!!
me is the last one
and i feel dao the examiner tired jor
he look impatient le lo
Den me cham lo~ the marks muz all fly away jor
when cum out from the exam room
already no ppl le ==
all balik jor~
but my mum still there wait me ^^
me told her tat i feel tat i m going to fail
if i really fail le..i dun wan try again nia~ sienz
WU LI MA CHA de~~~ $#%&@# hehe
over jor la .. dun think it le

Lim Xin oso same wif me ler!
she oso hav her piano exam today
same grade but different time la^^
kaka~

没有评论:

发表评论